Transitions, whether personal or career-related, can be exciting yet daunting at the same time. Taking a moment to reflect during these pivotal periods will help you navigate your journey and make the most of the changes ahead.
1. What are you proud of from your recent work (skills, accomplishments, relationships)?
2. Where are the biggest disappointments and regrets?
3. How did you get here? What are the major events from the recent season?
4. What is the biggest source of tension? How can you let go of it?
5. What do you want to spend more time on? What do you want to spend less time on?
6. What are you craving?
7. What does success look like in the next season?
8. What do you want to be remembered for during this season?
9. Who might be able to help? Who can you help along the way?
Dan is a serial entrepreneur, podcast host, and SaaS founder with over a decade of experience in helping online companies achieve seven-figure launches. After overcoming personal and professional setbacks, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs avoid similar mistakes. Dan is now building an Accelerator Program for mission-driven entrepreneurs, growing VideoSnap, and hosting The Meaning Movement podcast.
Related Journaling Guides
Explore other journaling guides and prompts to help you on your journey.