Our guided annual review helps bring perspective and closure to the past year before you dive into the year ahead. Open this guide in our app, to have it pull in all your past entries automatically to guide your annual review process!
(This is a preview; open this special Annual Review guide in the app for the full experience!)
This reflection is made up of three sections:
1. Record the meaningful moments of the year.
2. Reflect on your Highlights and Lowlights.
3. Reflection on your holistic wellness
A Few Tips
Enjoy the process.
1. Warm-up: Let's record some of your favorite things from the year.
Song, Book, Movie or Show, Meal, Place Visited, Object
2. Look Back: Add as many highlights or lowlights as you'd like by clicking the add button.
3. Reflect on your Highlights: Review your entries and bookmark any particular meaningful moments.
4. Reflect on your Lowlights: Maybe some things didn't go so well this year — that's OK. Reflect on what happened so you can find peace, grow, and move forward.
5. Reflect on your Holistic Wellness: Looking back on the entire year, check in with yourself on the following dimensions: Mind, Body, Soul, Work, Play, and Love.
6. Looking Ahead: What are you most looking forward to in the year ahead?
7. Wrapping Up: This past year in one or two words.
Reflection.app is a delightfully-minimal private journaling app with powerful guides to help you flourish. With inspiring prompts, advanced privacy settings, and custom templates, the platform is a favorite among first-time and long-time journalers alike. Founders (and brothers) Dave and Mike Radparvar, also behind Holstee and the famed Holstee Manifesto, have brought their passion for meaningful products and beautiful design to the digital space with Reflection.app
Related Journaling Guides
Explore other journaling guides and prompts to help you on your journey.